YOUR RELIABLE PEWAUKEE ROOFING CONTRACTORS
Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors understands the plight of the Pewaukee homeowners and their roofing projects. That is why we offer only the best in quality and customer service. Our Pewaukee roofing contractors will help you from the initial consultation throughout the entire project process. We are dedicated to providing the best in craftsmanship for asphalt roofing, metal roofing, composite roofing, and flat roofing. We also offer attic insulation, siding, and window and door services.
A very smart attorney I know paid $7,000 for a roof repair, only to have the roof leak the next time it rained. The Pewaukee roofing contractor stalled, made excuses, but never did a thing about it. Anyone can have these kinds of problems when having repairs or improvements done, but to make it less likely, avoid the following mistakes when hiring a roofing contractor.
Tips To Get Your Project Done
1. Not knowing what you want. If you don’t know what you want, you might not like what you get. Also, if you change your mind and change the job halfway through, the contract – and price – have changed (Hint: it won’t get cheaper). Know clearly what you want done.
2. Not getting everything in writing. You don’t want to hear, “I didn’t say I was going to include the gutters.”
3. Not having dates in the contract. Did you want it finished this year? You better have it in the contract.
4. Paying too much up front. A deposit may be a reasonable request when the contract is signed, and money for materials prior to the start date. Never pay in full before the job is finished.
- Roof Repairs
- Residential Roof Replacement
- Roof Conversions
- Roof Cleaning