- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair, and calibration after installation.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems, referring more complex problems to higher-level technicians.
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements.
- Follow all OSHA safety standards.
- Be capable and prepared to install any and all portions of the roof.
- Own and maintain all necessary tools needed to perform your job.
- Be an asset to your foreman and a productive member of the team.
- Maintain a commitment to learning new things and improving your skills.
- Be capable and ready to train team members in transition.
- Maintain communication with supervisor about your progress and any unforeseen circumstances that may come up on the jobsite.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction, 1 year
- License: Valid Drivers License (Required)
- Work authorization: United States
- Required travel: 100%