- Follow all OSHA safety standards.
- Manage assigned number of projects per day, completing them on time, and on budget
- Own and maintain all necessary tools needed to perform your job.
- Maintain an average 9/10 Customer would Recommend score by leading the customer’s experience and ensuring they are exceptionally satisfied.
- Maintain a commitment to learning new things and improving your skills.
- Be capable and ready to train team members in transition.
- Ensure the crews are performing the work up to Semper Fi standards
- Maintain communication with the Production Manager about your progress and any unforeseen circumstances that may come up during the installation.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
- Regular updates to all required administrative tracking systems.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
Job Type: Full-time Requirements
Construction, 1 year
License: Valid Drivers License (Required)
Work authorization: United States
Required travel: 100%