- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Assist with the restoration of brick and block, tuckpointing.
- Measure distance from reference points and marks guidelines on working surface to layout work.
- Spread soft bed (layer) of mortar that serves as base and binder for masonry pieces, using trowel.
- Tap block with trowel to level, align, and embed in mortar, allowing specified thickness of joint.
- Remove excess mortar from face of masonry pieces, using trowel.
- Finish mortar between brick with pointing tool or trowel.
- Break bricks to fit spaces too small for whole brick, using edge of trowel or brick hammer.
- Fasten brick or terra cotta veneer to face of structures, with tie wires embedded in mortar between bricks, or in anchor holes in veneer brick.
- Determine vertical and horizontal alignment of courses, using plumb bob, gage line (tightly stretched cord), and level.
- May be designated according to material used as Cinder-Block Mason, Bricklayer, or Stone Mason.
- Follow all OSHA safety standards.
- Own and maintain all necessary tools needed to perform your job.
- Maintain a commitment to learning new things and improving your skills.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction, 1 year
- License: Valid Drivers License (Required)
- Work authorization: United States
- Required travel: 100%