Window and Door Installer
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Fabricate and install new window and porch screens.
- Repair window and porch screens.
- Install wood and aluminum screen and storm doors.
- Comply with manufacturer's engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements, safety procedures & techniques.
- Follow all OSHA safety standards.
- Be capable and prepared to install any and all portions of the roof.
- Own and maintain all necessary tools needed to perform your job.
- Be an asset to your foreman and a productive member of the team.
- Maintain a commitment to learning new things and improving your skills.
- Be capable and ready to train team members in transition.
- Maintain communication with Foreman about your progress and any unforeseen circumstances that may come up during the installation.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction, 1 year
- License: Valid Drivers License (Required)
- Work authorization: United States
- Required travel: 100%