Window & Door Installer
Be part of a strong and growing company. One that places good leadership and morale above all else. Semper Fi Roofing and Exteriors is a long-established company with a stable future. For the right people in the rights seats we pay above market rates with good health, vision, and dental, and profit sharing. Our business model depends on teamwork and that requires input. At this company you are not just a number, your ideas have value and you are treated like family. If you have a background in Window and Door installation, and like working on a team, please fill out an application for employment and let’s talk. This could be a great opportunity for you to work for a great company that cares about you.
Leading our customers down a comfortable pathway to customer satisfaction while supervising a safe, correct, and efficient exterior home remodel.
- Quality Installation of Windows and Doors
- Be a contributing member of the team
- Live out our core values – The Semper Fi Way
- Hourly pay range from $15-$35
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Monthly company cultural events
- Mid year company retreat
- End of the year Company Christmas Party Giveaway
- Access to the Company retreat in the WI Dells
- Work with other great people
- Some type of construction experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Good Character
- Very responsible and reliable team member
- Able to work independently
- Basic tech skills
- Growth Mindset
Additional Job Description Details
- Fabricate and install the new window and porch screens.
- Repair window and porch screens.
- Install wood and aluminum screens and storm doors.
- Comply with the manufacturer’s engineering specifications as well as regulatory code requirements, safety procedures & techniques.
- Follow all OSHA safety standards.
- Be capable and prepared to install any and all portions of the roof.
- Own and maintain all the necessary tools needed to perform your job.
- Be an asset to your foreman and a productive member of the team.
- Maintain a commitment to learning new things and improving your skills.
- Be capable and ready to train team members in transition.
- Maintain communication with Foreman about your progress and any unforeseen circumstances that may come up during the installation.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time