Sales Administrative Assistant
Here at Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors, we are looking for a self-starting Sales Admin with a positive attitude, to assist with calendar management and handling multiple tasks. If you have exceptional attention to detail, experience with schedule management, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and possess above average proficiency with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel applications, you may be the right person for this career.
We are offering a wide range of benefits such as health, dental, vision, life insurance, Aflac, employee referral program, and a 401(k) match, paid time off, paid holidays, bonus program, and regular company functions.
Semper FI is a growing company with a bright future. Our aim is to become a destination employer and we continue to foster a culture of trust and teamwork. Every team member regardless of position or rank has a seat at the table to have their ideas heard and discussed. We are growing and we are growing together and the more successful we are the more we can provide to our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use professional judgment in screening Sales Manager’s emails
- Take phone calls on behalf of The Sales Manager as needed and directed
- Assist with cascading information
- Assist tracking KPIs in CRM (Leap), Google Sheets and MS Excel
- Check in Jobs in Leap to assist workflow from sales to production
- Assist in creating and implementing SOPs alongside The Sales Manager
- Assist and potentially lead Special Projects as directed or with The Sales Manager
- Assist Sales Manager in organizing and tracking information
- Manage Sales Manager’s calendar
- Organize special events as directed by The Sales Manager
- Arrange team meetings as directed by The Sales Manager
- Arrange business travel and training with The Sales Manager
- 8 hour shift 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday to Friday, physical presence in office setting required