Join Our Team – Office Clerk
Here at Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors, we are looking for a self-starting office professional with a positive attitude, to assist with appointment scheduling and customer service in an office setting for our growing exterior remodeling company. If you have great attention to detail and have an above-average proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Google applications such as Sheets, you may be the right person for this career.
We are offering a wide range of benefits such as health, dental, vision, life insurance, Aflac, an employee referral program, a 401(k) match, paid time off, paid holidays, a profit sharing bonus program, and regular company functions.
Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors is a team-orientated company that has both veterans and non-veterans alike. We strive to provide our employees with competitive pay, benefits, and potential for advancement to ensure each employee’s success. A few company-sponsored events include Semper Fi Fest and the annual company camping trip in Wisconsin Dells, are just some of our team-building activities.
You’re not just a number here at Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors, you are family and your ideas matter. We are not perfect because perfection does not exist, so we are always open to learning new things from anyone on the team.
- PRIORITY: Answering all phone calls and directing calls to appropriate departments or leaving detailed messages
- Communicating with customers for appointment scheduling through phone calls and our website inquiries.
- Confirming existing appointments 24 hours or 1 business day prior to scheduled appt.
- Using a CRM Management system to detail all notes in customer contacts & job file creation
- Data entry and tracking using Google Workspace Sheets for job leads
- General troubleshooting and usage of all office equipment including computers, printer, scanner, fax, and phones
- Job file creation and filing of completed project files
- Processing customer payments via our payment portal
- Assisting with matching our vendor packing slips matched to our invoices as needed
- Tracking inventory of office supplies, forms, books, and merchandise and reporting our needs to Admin. Assistant for ordering
- Digital document creation including project completion certificates and lien waivers
- Prepare Customer Warm & Fuzzy bags as giveaways for completed projects and update inventory accordingly
- Taking inventory of sales books and forms and notifying our staff when low.
- Occasional assistance in cleaning the office and bathroom
Semper FI is a growing company with a bright future. Our aim is to become a destination employer and we continue to foster a culture of trust and teamwork. We are growing and we are growing together and the more successful we are the more we can provide to our employees.
Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule management: 2 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
Salary: $34,000 to $39,000 based on previous experience
- 401(k) matching
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- VT Term Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift 8:30am to 5pm
- Monday through Friday, physical presence in office setting required
- Bonus pay based on company’s performance
PTO: 5 days with supervisor approval required/3 sick days
COVID-19 considerations: Personal Preference
Work Location: Main Office located at S92W27825 National Ave Mukwonago, WI 53149