- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair, and calibration after installation.
- Maintain accurate inventory and equipment for installations.
- Correct installation of gutter protection system on customer’s home following established training guidelines.
- Follow all OSHA safety standards.
- Be capable and prepared to install any and all portions of the gutters.
- Own and maintain all necessary tools needed to perform your job.
- Be an asset and a productive member of the team.
- Maintain a commitment to learning new things and improving your skills.
- Maintain communication with supervisor about your progress and any unforeseen circumstances that may come up on the jobsite.
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner.
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction, 1 year
- License: Valid Drivers License (Required)
- Work authorization: United States
- Required travel: 100%