Here at Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors, we are looking for a self-starting office professional with a positive attitude, to assist with job costing and tracking of direct costs associated with production for our growing exterior remodeling company. If you have great attention to detail and have an above average proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel and Google applications such as Sheets, you may be the right person for this career.
We are offering a wide range of benefits such as health, dental, vision, life insurance, Aflac, employee referral program, and a 401(k) match. Paid time off , Paid holidays, Profit sharing bonus program, regular company functions.
Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors is a team orientated company that has both veterans and non-veterans alike. We strive to provide our employees with competitive pay, benefits, and potential for advancement to ensure each employee’s success. A few company sponsored events include Semper Fi Fest and the annual company camping trip in Wisconsin Dells, are just some of our team building activities.
You’re not just a number here at Semper Fi Roofing & Exteriors, you are family and your ideas matter. We are not perfect because perfection does not exist, so we are always open to learning new things from anyone on the team.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reports directly to the Office Manager
- Job costing for each completed project that include all direct costs associated with the labor, commission, materials, and other variable expenses
- Office assistance with scheduling of appointments with our CRM management system for the sales team or communicating information to the production department
- Maintaining subcontractor records to ensure compliance per our agreements
- Tracking of expenses and stock inventory through QuickBooks online and data entry using Excel and Google Sheets. Updating our database with current pricing as needed.
- Updating fleet records as needed which may include new vehicle purchases, maintenance, and gas usage.
- Data entry for safety compliance records and reportables
- Occasional device management set-up for technology purchases
- Positive attitude and a growth mindset. Be open to learning new things and be fun to be around.
- Above average proficiency in Excel or Google Sheets and general knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications. Two to five years of experience required
- Must be able to work independently as a self-starter after a training period and show initiative for advancement within a team environment.
- A general knowledge of accounting basics such as using GL expense codes and job numbers to categorize expenses to the proper accounts for accurate data. Prior experience in accounts payable would be an asset and an easy fit for the right candidate in this role
- Excellent attention to detail for tracking job costs, reviewing invoices, and data entry for reporting purposes
- Customer service skills for answering customer inquiries and scheduling of appointments as needed
- Previous experience in the construction industry is preferred but not required
Salary: $40,000.00 to $47,000.00 but based on previous experience
- 401(k) after 1 year of employment
- 401(k) matching @ 3%
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off – 5 days of PTO per year available after a 90-day probationary period
- Referral program
- VT Term Life insurance
- 8 hour shift (8:00am – 4:30pm) with a ½ hour lunch break
- Monday through Friday
- 40 to 50 hours required, but not during our off season (December to February)
- Bonus pay (based on gross profit margins on a tiered basis if company performance goals met)